I run groups for adults of all ages to explore the interests, challenges and dilemmas of our time, using the rituals of peer gathering. That is, gathering with others who share a common interest.
Here are some examples.
- Writing authentically (Writing the Body);
- Returning to yourself when you have become lost … perhaps in work or family life or an illness or … (Living at the Centre of Your Life);
- Ageing (Growing Older: the Artistry and Study of Ageing, Disabling and Eldering);
- Uncovering the lost, unloved and shameful (Unveiling the Bitch), and some years ago
- The return of the Howard government (Don’t Go Silent).
I use the action methods of JL Moreno, specifically Sociodrama, a systemic approach, which brings together thinking, feeling and action through spontaneity and creativity.
I am happy to discuss any ideas you may have and answer any questions in person.
New workshops will be posted here.
You can read more About Anna here